TRX suspension training bodyweight exercise utilizing equipment (developed by former U.S. Navy SEAL, Randy Hetrick) that’s focused on developing mobility, flexibility, endurance, power, core strength and heart health simultaneously.
The exercise is based on seven basic movements which use your body weight and various angles to create a results-driven, limitless workout that’s done by beginners, runners, cross trainers and even the U.S. military.
Students can control the level of difficulty of each movement by simply adjusting body position to increase or decrease the intensity.
CALORIES BURNED PER HOUR
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Develops strength, balance, flexibility
- Independent control over difficulty
- Extremely versatile and fun to do
- Young adult to adult, all fitness levels
- Those who want to strengthen core with low-impact exercises