AERIAL YOGA is an anti-gravity exercise that utilizes a hammock or a swing to allow students to perform posture they may not ordinarily be able to attempt on a yoga mat.
The program involves performing a series of exercises inspired by yoga, Pilates, calisthenics and aerial acrobatics to achieve a total-body workout and is developed for beginners through all levels of experience.
CALORIES BURNED PER 50-MIN SESSION
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Improve balance & flexibility, ease breathing
- Relieve stress, improve mood and focus
- Total body workout, stretching and moving almost all body parts
- All ages, all fitness levels
- Those who want to try something different from traditional yoga poses on a floor mat